Thursday, October 29, 2020

Hong Kong in 2020

 Hello all, we’re still here in HK.

It’s been tough here since 2019.

First, the anti-extradition law protests in HK.

But it’s definitely given me a new level of respect ✊ for Hong Kongers, for Mainland Chinese as well. 

I hope everyone can live together in cooperation for a new future. I hope I don’t sound like a propaganda machine. If everyone respects each other, then there is hope.

When HK Hospitals started to buckle and there weren't enough beds for mounting COVID patients, China sent a team of medics, and construction teams to build makeshift hospitals for HK's COVID patients.



The world seems to blame Chinese for COVID.
People with Oriental features everywhere else in the world will face some form of discrimination, vitriol, resentment from others. Abuse in all forms.




I get it, I DO get it.  
I mean, I'm angry at the state of the world right now, too, thanks to unpoliced unclean practices from a country that SHOULD police those people more. 
And my great-great grandfather did come from China too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

3 + 4 quarantine for inbound travellers to HK

  We’re finally at the point of opening borders to point where Singapore was 2 years ago.  Ah bless the HK Government’s little black hearts....